Friday, December 09, 2005


OK Gang! It's time for our annual "make up a caption for this photo and win a CD or DVD" contest.

Rules are easy.

Just send me a caption for the attached photo by 20 Dec 05 and my panel of impartial judges will determine who comes up with the most humorous and creative input. The winner will win his very own autographed copy of the latest release of "Hanauma's Underwater World."
This release has over 260 photos, all taken at the Bay and comes either as a CD for use in PC's (as a standalone slideshow or as a screensaver) OR as a DVD. The DVD works great on TV's and in portable players. Bothe the CD and DVD are fully captioned as to what critter you are looking at and they also include a soothing jazz accompanyment

What! You didn't know I have a CD and DVD? What! You say you want one for your very own?

Well, simply send me MONEY!

Only $10 for the CD and $12 for the DVD. Just log on to Paypal.com and send the loot to me at LWProductions@Hawaii.RR.com . Fill in the remarks section and let me know just what you want and your address. US addresses only please. Other countries can e-mail me for their prices. The price even includes shipping in a bubble wrap envelope!

Hey! it's a no brainer!! The winner will be announced during the first week of Jan 06!
Aloha and good luck! Larry
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home